VANDERPERS-MARITIME BV EST. 2015
Wolter started his company back in 2001 under the name: INTERNATIONAL MARSAC. From October 2006 untill April 2015 he have been owner and managing director of Nofa & Marsac International BV. As a former tutor and examiner for ‘gas measurement’ courses he successfully led several marine chemist apprentices in that company to their certification.
In April 2015 he decided to leave the company and to continue the services focused on global tanker safety and emergency response to maritime accidents were chemicals are involved.
Wolter: Expert Marine Chemist and chemical analyst, started his career back in the 70’s as a laboratory technician and later on as all-round chemical analyst. Through the years he received governmental accreditation for Expert Marine Chemist and Shipyard Competent Person. He is an accredited Marine Chemist also known as “gas doctor” since 1991. With a long track record he furthermore gained outstanding knowledge about marine salvage with regards to incidents & accidents were dangerous cargoes were involved. Van der Pers is well known in the salvage industry and have been valued by famous salvage companies worldwide. As an experienced and independent “gas doctor” he have been involved in many salvages for the past 25 years.
He have been involved in numerous marine projects and salvages with well-known salvage companies.
- Reg. Expert Marine Chemist
- Dangerous Goods Expert
- Chemical Analyst
- Analytical Chemist: v/h Dr. A. Verwey: 11 years.
- Expert Marine Chemist: v/h Dr. A. Verwey: 13 years.
- School of analytical chemistry: Van’t Hoff Institute Rotterdam.
- Dangerous Cargo Specialist: STC Rotterdam.
- LNG/LPG tanker safety: STC Rotterdam
- Trainer Expert Marine Chemist: Hobeon SKO Den Haag.
- Trainer ‘Gas measurement & confined spaces’
- Dutch Law: Open Universiteit Rotterdam
Added experience: 25 years in maritime industries.
- 28 mei 1959
- Born in Hardinxveld Giesendam NL
- 1,85 meter
- Hobby: paramoteur
- 24/7 : +31(0)653672392